Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2011 3:04:33 PM EDT
Are there any that don't cost $50+? I've seen people using kydex versions, but can't seem to locate any.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:36:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Are there any that don't cost $50+?

No.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:02:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Are there any that don't cost $50+? I've seen people using kydex versions, but can't seem to locate any.

Would anyone mind listing a link or two for these "kydex versions"? I'm Googling it, but can't find one. Just wanted to check them out because I didn't realize people were making them out of that material.

EDIT: I Googled a bit more and saw that one guy made one himself using a strip of kydex and a ziptie.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:23:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would anyone mind listing a link or two for these "kydex versions"? I'm Googling it, but can't find one. Just wanted to check them out because I didn't realize people were making them out of that material.

EDIT: I Googled a bit more and saw that one guy made one himself using a strip of kydex and a ziptie.

Raven Concealment has made them in the past, but currently unavailable from what I can find. Here is one (on a TR24) that was for sale.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top