Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/15/2011 5:11:42 PM EDT
I have an Eotech 557 (three 1 MOA BC). The sight is hardly ever used other than hunts and range.  The issue with the sight is the HWS sight would fade in the center. It would appear normal outside of the center. I contact Eotech and was told to complete the Return auth’d Request Form, which I did. Anyone has suggestion to why it would slightly fade away and appear normal as it flow out of the center sights. Thoughts and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:52:44 PM EDT
[#1]
they will take care of you

––i just got my 552 back good as new
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:27:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
they will take care of you

––i just got my 552 back good as new

Thanks for your confidence respond; again, greatly appreciated. What is the best way on sending to them? Would I needed to put extra return postage?
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 8:15:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:15:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I rec'd email respond from Eotech on my RMA# for my sigh from Daniel; respond was positive and it is no cost to get it fix . No extra for shipping back to me either. Talked to Mike previously and he went thru the process. Well, I completed the paperwork and sent the sight on its way to Michigan today. The item will arrive at L3 Communication on Friday. Hope it goes well and does not have to wait too long for my toy to come back. How I missed it

CSR was excellent!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top