Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2011 7:58:14 PM EDT
Hey everyone. I finally broke down and bought the Eotech EXPS-2 with the two dots and 65 MOA ring. How should I sight this thing in? I have Magpul back up rear sight and the regular front sight post up front. Thanks for any help you can give!

Greg
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 8:14:11 PM EDT
[#1]
To be more specific, I keep seeing a mention of finding mechanical zero on the sight. Can I not just use my bore sighter laser to get me close and adjust from there? What yardage should I zero the first dot at? This thing is confusing me, but I might be making it more comlicated than it is. I do that sometimes!

Greg
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#2]
If your irons are zero'd, flip up up the rear sight, and place your dot on top of the front sight post while you are looking through your sights. That should get your pretty close. Make adjustments from there! :-)
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top