Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2011 1:07:54 PM EDT
As always, thanks for looking

Until now, I always purchased my 1/3N Aimpoint batteries at Home Depot. Just checked three of my local stores and they no longer carry them. The only local alternative I've found is Radio Shack, but they want $14.00 per battery and based on the expiration date they must have been sitting on the shelf for over a decade

So, is there an approved ARFcom vendor who carries them? I realize of course that I can Google it, but if I'm going to order them online I'd prefer to support a site sponsor.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 2:02:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Batteriesplus

Look them up there my be one close to you.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Batteriesplus

Look them up there my be one close to you.

+1

I bought a two there this morning. It was $9.03 including tax.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 2:58:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I changed my ML2 battery twice in the last 10years
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 9:52:06 PM EDT
[#5]
look online.. tons of battery sellers.. buying at local store.. including 'batteries plus'  is money wasting experience.

i always get my lithium ion batteries on line for my flash lights and what not.. i can save over 80% of what local stores has them for.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 11:42:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I usually get my Aimpoint batteries from Operation Parts, also they're a good source of KAC stuff, Blue Force Gear, Magpul, etc.

Most of the time I order from them several times a year but I order my batteries about every two years because I change my Aimpoint battery in about every two years.

As of now they show out of stock but that changes, they have a real time stock inventory, when you see the online status in stock, just order it, they'll have it and they ship fast too.

Operation Parts - site link

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 12:04:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I use Medic Batteries.
I like the little 6-pack case they come in.
They're about $4 apiece.

http://www.medicbatteries.com/1-3n-battery-size-n-battery-1-3-battery-dl13n.aspx

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top