Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 12:31:24 PM EDT
I have a question regarding my setup..

I have a RRA AR with the Eotech dominator2 mount and was running an Eotech on it. I want to take off the eotech and put a scope on it.. I have the rear sight intergrated on the dominator, is there a mount that I could get to keep the rear sight setup ?? or should I just ditch the dominator setup?? thanks
Chris
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:14:10 PM EDT
[#1]
It would probably be best to look at a few fold down BUIS (like Troy, Magpul MBUS, MI SPLP, ets... the list is forever long) and mount your scope with a good set of rings just above the BUIS.

Check out one of the AR pic threads for visuals.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:25:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
just ditch the dominator setup

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:37:08 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the replies.. guess I will just keep the eotech and get a magnifier for it..

Ill just get another AR and put a scope on it...

Can I mount the magnifier on the dominator mount and the eotech on the quad rail??

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top