Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2010 6:05:45 PM EDT
So, Primary Arms has the best price out there for an Aimpoint Comp M4S with mount. Sadly, they are out. But, I noticed that SWFA has a 110% price match, and shot them an email. Sure enough, I'm paying $634 and change for a brand new M4S! Thanks to SWFA for their phenomenal service, and I'll post my own review when I get it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#1]
No shit?   Did you send them a copy of the web page or something?      Looking at a scope right now, and they are about $150 more expensive than most.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:25:59 PM EDT
[#2]
If you go to their website, up in the upper right hand corner there should be some clickable link that says 110% price match; click on that, and fill out the information. In less than 24 hours, I had a response, and it told me what I was saving, and how to go about it to purchase the product. You only have a few days to take advantage of the price match, so make sure. But they don't BS when it comes to the matching!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:35:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Will they do this on ACOGs as well?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:42:28 PM EDT
[#4]
They refused to price match a T1 from manventure for me once on a bullshit story.  I say it's bullshit cause they did it on an H1 for another member after that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

They refused to price match a T1 from manventure for me once on a bullshit story. I say it's bullshit cause they did it on an H1 for another member after that.

Well, that is interesting. All I can report is my success; perhaps if you emailed them back about them accomodating someone else? Did you fill out the form to the full extent? I made sure that I did.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
They refused to price match a T1 from manventure for me once on a bullshit story. I say it's bullshit cause they did it on an H1 for another member after that.

Well, that is interesting. All I can report is my success; perhaps if you emailed them back about them accomodating someone else? Did you fill out the form to the full extent? I made sure that I did.

Here is the thread.  SWFA didn't even respond to another member, even when he posted in their industry section.

No I never got back to them.  I wouldn't have given my business to them at that point even if they changed their mind.  The form was filled out correctly, it's in the archived thread.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:14:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry to hear of all of the trouble. All that I can report is that this is the second time I've dealt with SWFA, and both times were pleasant.

As a side note, I always use my rank in the first email that I send someone. I don't know if that helped me or not.

Edited to add: I don't know about the previous pissing match, but Manventure beats what I paid! Shit...oh well.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:26:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Congrats Birddog! I scored big on an XTR-14 combo 2 years ago when ebay/live had the 45% off. They matched a price(to a degree, due to ebay fees) and put it on ebay for me!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:04:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Had problems with the 110% as well, tried to have them match a large LE supplier on a Trijicon ACOG, they said the supplier was not a "Trijicon Partner Dealer" or something they would not honor it, were sort of dicks about it as well. Ended up getting on off the EE that was like new for less than either place anyway.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:28:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sorry to hear of all of the trouble. All that I can report is that this is the second time I've dealt with SWFA, and both times were pleasant.

As a side note, I always use my rank in the first email that I send someone. I don't know if that helped me or not.

Edited to add: I don't know about the previous pissing match, but Manventure beats what I paid! Shit...oh well.

They don't offer a military discount (I asked), so I doubt it.  If you read the fine print, they only agree to price match someone who has a brick & mortar store.  If they occasionally match an e-site, I can see where people would question their consistency.  I ended up going direct through Vortex for a scope using Promotive.  If you're military and not registered with them, you should check it out.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:52:43 AM EDT
[#11]
What's up with SWFA?  Lots of guys say good things about them.  I've had two bad experiences with them.  The first was on a Weaver V3.  When the scope came in, it looked used.  I called, no return call.  I emailed, no return email.  I figured what the hell.  It was only a $100 or so dollar scope and it still worked so I blew it off.  On the second time I ordered, I ordered a scope.  Can't even remember what it was.  I called to confirm that the scopes I was interested in were in stock and they were.  I made my choice and bought the scope on line and chose overnight shipping.  Somewhere during the purchase, I threw in a set of rings.  When my package hadn't arrived, I called to see what was up and it turned out that they held my whole order up because the rings were out of stock.  I cancelled the order.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:05:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Off-topic in a technical forum
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top