User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 3:40:08 AM EDT
How are they? Anyone have one?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:55:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I have heard of the Millennium Falcon and the Phantom Menace but not the Falcon Menace.  I'll have to Google that one.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:49:30 AM EDT
[#2]
ELIAT FALCON perhaps?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:03:53 AM EDT
[#3]
It's a brand of rifle scopes made by Falcon Optics in the Uk.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:36:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Falcon Optics is a UK brand, but the scopes are made in China.  They have a lot of nice features that aren't usually found in their price range.  Optics are supposedly decent for the money.  They were the flavor of the month for reasonable priced tactical scopes a few years ago.  Seems like the Vortex Viper line has displaced them in this category.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a Falcon Menace 10x40 scope 2 years ago. I ordered it and used it for about 6 months before selling it. They do have some great features that are uncharacteristic of their price range, but I could never get over the clarity of the glass. Putting them up to my Swarovski, Leupy, & Trijicons, of course it didn't compare–– but, they are really are not advertised to considering the price range; HOWEVER, what really got me was comparing it to my 2 Nikon scopes–– even the Nikons had far nicer glass IMO. I was just never satisfied with the glass and is my only complaint with the Menace. I've got a Millett with a ton of features that was in the $500 range I have been satisfied with–– maybe check them out also. Good luck!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top