Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/6/2010 6:57:17 AM EDT
I'm about to buy my Aimpoint, and am starting to wonder about batteries. I seem to recall hearing a few folks say that Energizer alkalines are garbage, will leak, etc, where as Duracell were better.

Then Energizer comes along with their Lithium series, with a 10 year storage life. This is interesting. I used them in my old EOTech with no issues, but that was for a short period.

Has anyone had, or heard a reputable complaint, on the new Lithiums? The idea of an 8 year battery life in the Aimpoint, along with a long term storage life of the batteries, makes for a potent mix IMO.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:18:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Always lithiums ...

Enegizer L91s.  Order online and forget it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:24:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I had an Energizer N blow up in my EOTech.

They don't make lithium Ns, which is one of the reasons I no longer own it.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:45:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Lithium AA's in my 512's.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:56:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing but lithiums, EVER.
Tomac
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top