Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/22/2010 3:40:46 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone could advise as to the best dot size for a C More ATAC mounted on a 14.5" 5.56mm carbine.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:51:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I was thinking either a 2MOA or a 4MOA. BUMP
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:01:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Do they even make a 2MOA?  I thought 4MOA was the lowest they went to.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:44:48 AM EDT
[#3]
If you like 2moa go for that.  I have a 4moa and I carry an extra 8moa for night use.  I just swap the diode if I am going to be using it for nighttime close work.

they come in 2-4-6-8-12-16 moa.  just grab both if you want.  I have a 16moa here somewhere...lol

http://www.cmore.com/diode.html
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:19:36 AM EDT
[#4]
2 moa is small enough to hit 12 inch plates out at 400yds but it turns up super bright if need be so you can still shoot fast up close. At 400yds a 2moa dot appears 8 inchs, a 4 moa dot will appear 16 inchs and obscure most of your targets.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top