Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/20/2010 5:14:53 PM EDT
I wanted to post up a positive thread on the folks over there..  

Simply awesome advice, great response time to emails, product in stock and quick shipping.  Ken there really knew what he was talking about and the product line is good.

To top it all off, they offered the best price I could find with some extra goodies.

Shop for Night Vision, Elcan, Etc.

http://www.nitevis.com/Contact_page.htm
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 4:39:37 AM EDT
[#1]
so what exactly did you buy again?
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 5:40:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I wanted to post up a positive thread on the folks over there..

Simply awesome advice, great response time to emails, product in stock and quick shipping. Ken there really knew what he was talking about and the product line is good.

To top it all off, they offered the best price I could find with some extra goodies.

Shop for Night Vision, Elcan, Etc.

http://www.nitevis.com/Contact_page.htm

+1 on them. I bought an Elcan from them and their communication and service were outstanding. Both Ken (product knowledgeable) and Margaret (Admin) are very helpful.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:13:28 AM EDT
[#3]
What did you guys purchase from them?
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a Tan Elcan SpecterDR 1-4x from them a few weeks ago;

Cheapest price, and they gave me free shipping and ARD for using a MO.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 11:04:03 PM EDT
[#5]
The NV world can really use a little competition....
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 11:49:18 PM EDT
[#6]
How do you know they have cheap prices? Nothing is listed on their site, so you have to cold call them and ask for prices on everything they have one by one.
Heck you didn't even say exactly what you purchased, nor how much it cost, other than "cheapest I could find".

This stinks of ad spam
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top