Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2010 3:30:14 PM EDT
im going to zero my first AR soon and need some info. it looks like the MBUS is set up with A2 style sights, the small sight sits slightly higher. also im torn between a 25 or 50 meter zero. thanks guys, saving ammo on this task is always a good thing. BTW the search came up short, no surprise there.

Merdoc
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 3:43:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I would say if you plan on shooting over 300 yards, go 25yd zero.  Less than 300, go 50 yd zero.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:26:02 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT. i know this must get old, but help a guy out.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I have zeroed mine at 50 yards.  Works very well and I have shot out to 200 yards with the MBUS.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:43:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I do the 50yd zero.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:53:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have zeroed mine at 50 yards.  Works very well and I have shot out to 200 yards with the MBUS.

im thinking the second cross over is at 200 yards with the 50 yard zero.

my MBUS sights are at slightly different heights.

could someone explain the duel plane peeps. im thinking its like the old A1s. large peep for 0-200, small peep for 300-? using the 25 meter zero.

Thanks.
Merdoc
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top