Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2010 2:35:10 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with this mount? More specifically, does anyone know how high off the rail this will put the ACOG? I ask because I read somewhere that the Larue LT-105 sets it a bit lower than the stock TA60 mount, and I'd prefer that the QD mount I use be put the optic at least at the same height as the stock mount.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:59:34 PM EDT
[#1]
From the top of the rail to the center of the optic is 1-3/8". The height from the rail to the bottom of the ACOG is 7/64". No caliper so I just used a tape measure.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you very much, I appreciate it. Do you have the ADM mounted on a gun with a fixed sight? If so, do you find that it (front sight) shows up more when looking through the ACOG? With the TA60 I barely see it, most of the time not at all, I'd like to keep it that way.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:32:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Not on my carbine. I run my stock all the way back and with a flip sight the eye relief is too short. So I run the ACOG (3x BTW) w/o a BUIS.
Yes I can see the front sight.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top