Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2009 5:58:39 PM EDT
Ok, so after ordering a new Eotech XPS (it just shipped today) I am now thinking about ordering an Aimpoint ML3.  I would like to get opinions on the ML3 and I would like to hear the best place and price on these things.  I found a place that has the Aimpoint 11416 Comp ML3, 2 MOA for $388 online but it is a place Ive never heard of or delt with at all. Thanks for any opinions and suggestions.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:03:22 PM EDT
[#1]
It's an outstanding optic, and you won't be disappointed. Try Larue for an optic/mount combo package.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 5:21:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's an outstanding optic, and you won't be disappointed. Try Larue for an optic/mount combo package.

That's where I bought mine.  The quality of the Larue mount and ML3 are both outstanding.  For me, they are the fastest optic inside of 50 yards and indoors.  I mounted the Aimpoint on a 6920 due to the fact that it could possibly be used in a home defense role (God forbid).  

BTW, I prefer a TA31 series ACOG for ranges of 50+ yards.  Being that I live in an extremely rural setting and shoot beyond those distances regularily, the TA31a is my ideal all-purpose optic.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:37:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll second or third the recommendation for a LaRue mount, if you need or want quick detach.

As for the ML3, I've got an ML2 and I love it. In addition, everyone that has used mine has loved how easy it is to acquire and hit their target.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:45:29 AM EDT
[#4]
another vote for the larue aimpoint mount combo, you won't be dissapointed.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 11:33:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Kevin at Bright Flashlights in the Industry forum has great Aimpoint prices...
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top