Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/4/2009 2:42:46 PM EDT
I am wanting to buy the new eotech xps2-0 but i am unsure which one to get...... What is the difference between the XPS2-0...XPS2-1...XPS2-2...XPS3-0 Where is the cheapest place to pick one up This will be sweet on my RRA 9mm
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:12:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:28:35 AM EDT
[#2]
rolling on the assumption that the only stupid question is the one that goes unasked....

What's the advantage of the two dots versus 1?

What is the difference (besides an extra button) on the XPS3 (NV) versus the XPS2?  I assume it changes the hologram so that it is compatible with NV goggles and/or scopes? (at a 15% upcharge, difficult to believe it incorporates NV)

I'm blind in my left eye (luckily I'm right-handed), and I've noted all the comments about keeping both eyes open while using this type of sight.  I've mounted a gun with one of these sights but have not fired one.  Sight picture looked good, see no reason why it would not work with monocular vision, but does anyone have real-world experience to confirm or deny that?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#3]
1. The 2 dots are BDC dots so you have a reference point for shooting over 300y.

2.  Correct, the only difference is the NV button.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top