Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/20/2009 6:32:47 PM EDT
I know what it is for, but who makes this?  What is it called?  Can I get one.  LOL

Please no smart ass typical AR15.com responses please.  I found this on lightfighter.com FWIW.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Some sort of front tritium night-sights with multiple dots for ranges 100-200-300 yards etc?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:49:09 PM EDT
[#2]
i just got the regular tritium inserts for the flip-up front and rear BUIS.  if he/she can use it effectively,  more power to him/her, i'm all for it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like an electronic grenade launching sight to me.  One combined with a LRF and indicates if you need to tilt more up or don and lets you know if you are rolled off right or left.

If its a tritium sight its just for VERY close ranges to account for hold over due to optic to bore offset... you cant use that at range.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:19:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't help wonder if it is just a quick CQB H3 used before the advent of red-dots.  Just a general QUICK site for low light.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top