Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/17/2009 6:37:57 PM EDT
on the show it looks like he has a m2 or m3 with a aimpoint 2x magnifier. which models have all the crosshairs and the range lines in it. the show is on the military channel right now.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:54:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Aimpoints don't have crosshairs
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:00:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats wat I was thinking so what did he have it had crosshairs and he has the aimpoint cover over his optic. I dint think it would be a knock off.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:05:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you sure it wasn't a dramatic re-enactment where the fucking commie director has no idea what the inside of an aimpoint looks like?

I don't know of any small optic that the military deploys that has crosshairs.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:33:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are you sure it wasn't a dramatic re-enactment where the fucking commie director has no idea what the inside of an aimpoint looks like?

This^................you know the director has no idea of what he's showing.

Whiskey Whiskey is using various Aimpoints depending on the show.

I've noticed he's pimpin' LMT lately with a big LMT logo sticker on the magwell in a recent show...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:42:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

this
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've noticed he's pimpin' LMT lately with a big LMT logo sticker on the magwell in a recent show...

I've seen Stag, LMT, and Mega so far i  the past few weeks.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:14:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Aimpoint rep says they just threw a bunch of stuff the shows way to use.

One show a few back he had a T-1.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:53:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Aimpoint rep says they just threw a bunch of stuff the shows way to use.

One show a few back he had a T-1.

I believe it. Almost all the Op For had ACOG's. I think they set him up for this last episode. IMO, if I were someone who was "high priority" and needed 5 spec op guys to protect me I think the outside ledge of an unfamiliar building/place would be the last place I would go. Im no operator though so what do I know.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top