Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/10/2009 5:09:11 PM EDT
I'm looking at an American Defense AD- 68h or a laRue lt150. Which is better and y? Does the ad-68h rezero after being removed?
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 5:35:56 PM EDT
[#1]
OK, I'm game....use search for this topic that gets discussed as often as AP v EO.

IBT[eventual]L
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#2]
LaRue.

IBTSS

Do a search

etc,etc..........
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 5:49:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy LaRue.  The original, not the copy.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:24:38 PM EDT
[#4]

LaRue.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:28:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm looking at an American Defense AD- 68h or a laRue lt150. Which is better and y? Does the ad-68h rezero after being removed?

Since you specifically asked if the adm returns to zero, I will assume that you know that the LaRue does.  And therein lies the answer.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I just started a Shit Storm over in the Training Forum so I aint getting involved in this one.  

FWIW I prefer LaRue.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#7]
If this thread doesnt make you choose LaRue, I dont know what will.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:49:13 PM EDT
[#8]
ADM uses a different mechanical theory to accomplish the same mission:  ARMS, LARUE, ADM, GG&G, SUREFIRE, etc.

I prefer Larue products.

I use Larue products.

I can put a larue product on any rail and it will work perfectly.

Larue returns to Zero.

Mark LArue  will fix or replace any item that isn't up to spec . . . no questions asked.

Any questions?
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:49:53 PM EDT
[#9]
LaRue vs SWFA vs Burris Scope Mounts
Aimpoint Mount Review/Comparison - Bobro, ADM, LaRue
My ARMS mount can slide forward if I push on it
Is ADM really a ripoff of LaRue?
American Defense vs. LaRue
Aimpoint Mount Review - LaRue/ADM
Larue or American Defense mount for Aimpoint

I take it you are starting to get the point?  I don't mean to be short, but this topic is brought up almost as often as the "Aimpoint v EOTech" argument.  The same people post, using the same arguments.

Bottom line: Arguably, ADM may be able to match LaRue quality.  Nobody surpasses LaRue.  LaRue offers a lifetime warranty on his mounts (HIS lifetime, that is).  ADM offers a 1 year warranty.  LaRue has been known on this forum for replacing broken ADM mounts (for free!) with LaRue mounts when the ADM mount owners can not get satisfaction from the company that made their mount.  The only LaRue product that has been shown in here broken was a vertical foregrip that shows signs of having been deliberately sabotaged.  Also, LaRue is a contributor to this site.

Noone in here can honestly attack the quality of LaRue's product.  What most of the negative comments focus on is the attitude and antics of Mark LaRue himself.  Some people don't like the way he has conducted himself in here, and so will not give him business.  Others admire him and his attitudes, and consider themselves (ourselves) customers for life.

If you want to know more, head over to the Industry section of this website and wander into the LaRue forum.  You will quickly develop an opinion, one way or the other.

Some of the LaRue fans quotes:
Buy once, cry once.
If you have a question, and LaRue is one of the choices, LaRue is the answer.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:03:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I just read the other LaRue vs. American Defense thread. Holy shit did that get off base! I don't want this one to end up like that so I'veade up my mind, and for the extra ten bucks I'll get the LaRue and start drinking that kool-aid. I know I'll be happy from what I've heard.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I just read the other LaRue vs. American Defense thread. Holy shit did that get off base! I don't want this one to end up like that so I'veade up my mind, and for the extra ten bucks I'll get the LaRue and start drinking that kool-aid. I know I'll be happy from what I've heard.

/thread
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:39:05 PM EDT
[#12]
i picked larue
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Larue is not only arguably the best for AR components based on quality alone... their customer service and Mark's general attitude are nothing short of unbelievable.

people drink the koolaid because its the best tasting shit in town.

Larue are the kind of people that would probably knock $10 off just to make you feel better.  god knows the $2,000 i've spent in the last year can cover your $10

Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Larue is not only arguably the best for AR components based on quality alone... their customer service and Mark's general attitude are nothing short of unbelievable.

people drink the koolaid because its the best tasting shit in town.

Larue are the kind of people that would probably knock $10 off just to make you feel better.  god knows the $2,000 i've spent in the last year can cover your $10

Larue koolaid may be the best tasting shit in town, but the free bottle of Dillo Dust you'll get if you order direct from Larue is some mighty good stuff too!
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 9:09:18 PM EDT
[#15]
One word...Bobro
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 9:32:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
One word...Bobro

BOBRO FTMFW
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 10:10:27 PM EDT
[#17]
My first LT product was a used SPR 104 mount. After I recieved it I noticed the sliding lock on the rear lever was damaged. I contacted LT to purchase a new one. I was told that part was not available and to send it in so they could take a look. I sent it in with instructions to contact me for payment for the repair. No contact was ever made. What did happen was I recieved the mount repaired along with all the LT swag they provide all shipped on their dime. All in about two weeks I might add. I made them fully aware that I bought it used (from here I might add) but that didn't matter. I have made 2 more purchases and it always goes smoothly. When my wife sees the LT box she rolls her eyes... that is until I toss her the 'Dillo Dust, then alls well

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:21:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Does the ad-68h rezero after being removed?

my ADM mounts keep the zero without problems

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:31:22 AM EDT
[#19]
I've owned and used both. I had a Larue SPR scope mount and the AD 68C and 68H Aimpoint mounts. They are both very very good. I actually prefer the American Defense simply due to the ease of adjustment. Personally, I think if you're going to keep the mount, then I would go with the American Defense OR whichever one I could get cheapest. If you tend to sell and trade things, then you probably need to get the Larue. Especially if you aren't a member on other forums. Like other products, a lot of damage has been done to ADs reputation here and you will not get anywhere near the re-sale that you should. To answer your question, in my opinion, neither is better than the other. they will both do you an excellent job. And I have never had any problems of returning to zero with EITHER mount.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:32:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
One word...Bobro

BOBRO FTMFW
OK...I don't get this one...FTMFW?

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:46:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
One word...Bobro

BOBRO FTMFW
OK...I don't get this one...FTMFW?

FTMFW - for the mother f**cking win
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 8:23:19 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

One word...Bobro

BOBRO FTMFW

I got to hold and use a Bobro scope mount for the first time today. I thought it was very well made and having nothing negative to say about it's construction, just the size of the design. The lever mech. was huge as hell and it seemed to weigh a bit more than the LaRue counterpart, though I can't say that for certain (no scale on hand). It also cost quite a bit more than it's counterparts (I think maybe $30-40, maybe more?). It's neat and if that's the one people choose, they should be fairly happy with it. That said, it wasn't for me. THe weight/cost/size factor couldn't justify me switching from my LaRue mounts when all I would gain is a slight loss of those LaRue marks that get left under the rails after hard use.... which matters not to me because my gun is for shooting and dragging through the shit, not for taking fancy advertising pictures...... YMMV.

As far as ADM or LaRue, I despise cross-bolt designed mounts.... and LaRue has been making that style of scope mount (minus the aformentioned cross-bolt design) alot longer than ADM (read: ADM= copy). Plus, LaRue has treated me very well over the years... They got me for life.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 8:29:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
One word...Bobro

BOBRO FTMFW

I got to hold and use a Bobro scope mount for the first time today. I thought it was very well made and having nothing negative to say about it's construction, just the size of the design. The lever mech. was huge as hell and it seemed to weigh a bit more than the LaRue counterpart, though I can't say that for certain (no scale on hand). It also cost quite a bit more than it's counterparts (I think maybe $30-40, maybe more?). It's neat and if that's the one people choose, they should be fairly happy with it. That said, it wasn't for me. THe weight/cost/size factor couldn't justify me switching from my LaRue mounts when all I would gain is a slight loss of those LaRue marks that get left under the rails after hard use.... which matters not to me because my gun is for shooting and dragging through the shit, not for taking fancy advertising pictures...... YMMV.

As far as ADM or LaRue, I despise cross-bolt designed mounts.... and LaRue has been making that style of scope mount (minus the aformentioned cross-bolt design) alot longer than ADM (read: ADM= copy). Plus, LaRue has treated me very well over the years... They got me for life.

This pretty well sums it up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 10:00:06 AM EDT
[#24]
I own both. It boils down to what aplication I need: LaRue has some things AD dose not, and who hs what in stock. I bought AD last time I needed a scope mout because LaRue was not in stock. My newest mount for a T-1 is LaRue.

Both work very well.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 11:20:23 AM EDT
[#25]
IBMLBTBD

(In Before Mark Larue Brings the Beat Down)
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 1:26:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
One word...Bobro

BOBRO FTMFW

Couple of things. The marks that the Larue makes on your rifle are wear points, and after a while your mount will have to be adjusted. Probably your zero with it. This was one of the things the Bobro was designed to eliminate. The single lever can be operated with one hand, and snaps closed and locks, always with the same pressure, no matter how much it wears. Nothing to adjust, and It can't be inadvertantly opened with a snag. There's an extra safety lock that you have to release to open the lever, and it can be very easily manipulated with one hand. On-off with the Bobro is as easy as it gets. The Bobro is lighter than the Larue, 6.8oz vs. 7.1 for the LT104. The quality of the materials, manufacturing and fninsh are as good as it gets.
The Larue is a good mount, but IMO the Bobro is just a better mouse trap that took the QD idea and went a little further forward with the thinking. The military sure agrees.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 2:00:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

One word...Bobro

BOBRO FTMFW

Couple of things. The marks that the Larue makes on your rifle are wear points, and after a while your mount will have to be adjusted. Probably your zero with it. This was one of the things the Bobro was designed to eliminate. The single lever can be operated with one hand, and snaps closed and locks, always with the same pressure, no matter how much it wears. Nothing to adjust, and It can't be inadvertantly opened with a snag. There's an extra safety lock that you have to release to open the lever, and it can be very easily manipulated with one hand. On-off with the Bobro is as easy as it gets. The Bobro is lighter than the Larue, 6.8oz vs. 7.1 for the LT104. The quality of the materials, manufacturing and fninsh are as good as it gets.

The Larue is a good mount, but IMO the Bobro is just a better mouse trap that took the QD idea and went a little further forward with the thinking. The military sure agrees.

Huh, didn't seem like the bobro was lighter today, but I can't compete with a scale. Far as the wear marks that will eventually need adjustments made, causing a loss of zero, it hasn't happened to me yet and honestly, I haven't heard of it happening to a source I trust. If it's happened to you, could I see the pics of the gouges that were made causing this? Also, while I'm checking pics out, can I see your LaRue mount setup and your Bobro mount setup? I'm not doubting you, I'm sure you understand. Far as military contracts go, they bought some bipods right? Anything else?

Let me be clear when I say this, so I don't get misunderstood again. I'm sure the Bobro is a fine mount. It doesn't do anything for me to justify giving up a mount brand that I've never had a problem with, for a higher price to boot.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 2:11:18 PM EDT
[#28]
La___ music vid

now you ain't got nothin to lose with LaRue
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
One word...Bobro

BOBRO FTMFW

I really like the idea of the Bobro and would like to get one in my hands to try out.  My main issue would be the attachment mechanism.  I am a firm believer in achieving a particular task with the minimal ammount of pieces possible and that is why I use LT products.  As I said before I would not rule them out.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:26:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:47:30 PM EDT
[#31]
I have a friend who has two Larue's. (104's) I didn't buy a Larue because I didn't like them. I don't know Larue from Mattell as far as a name, I just know what I see and how it works. Names are meaningless to me.
Here's my Bobro.
It doesn't make marks on the rail. It doesn't need adjusting. It's easily operated with one hand and has only one lever. You can drag it through the dirt and it won't fail. You can pack it with sand and it won't fail. You can't accidentally catch the lever on anything and release it. The POI doesn't change when removed and re-mounted. The hardware fastens from underneath and won't pack fulll of dirt as easily. It's been field tested in the most severe appliacations. The mechanisms are well protected. It's a nice appearing mount as well.
It's common knowledge that when you buy a Larue, you get a little wrench with if for the purpose of adjusting, weather it's for wear or a slightly out of spec rail...the throw lever(s) can't compensate. Not necessary with the Bobro. It registers evenly on the beveled surface of the rail, which is the correct registration. It applies the same amount of pressure on any rail, in spec or not.

LIke you about the Bobro, I'm not saying the Larue is bad...just saying this just takes the QD thinking a little further. I got lucky enough to find this one for 180.00, but I like the features enough to pay a few extra bucks for it. To say the Larue does everything this mount does, just as easily or effeciently is just not true. It's nothing personal, although it sure seems that way with Larue fans.
Again, JMO.

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:53:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Let me be clear when I say this, so I don't get misunderstood again. I'm sure the Bobro is a fine mount. It doesn't do anything for me to justify giving up a mount brand that I've never had a problem with, for a higher price to boot.
I can't argue with that for a minute, but the thread was about someone trying to decide on a new mount, so I thought I'd offer a third option.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:56:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:37:40 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I have a friend who has two Larue's. (104's) I didn't buy a Larue because I didn't like them. I don't know Larue from Mattell as far as a name, I just know what I see and how it works. Names are meaningless to me.

Here's my Bobro.

It doesn't make marks on the rail. It doesn't need adjusting. It's easily operated with one hand and has only one lever. You can drag it through the dirt and it won't fail. You can pack it with sand and it won't fail. You can't accidentally catch the lever on anything and release it. The POI doesn't change when removed and re-mounted. The hardware fastens from underneath and won't pack fulll of dirt as easily. It's been field tested in the most severe appliacations. The mechanisms are well protected. It's a nice appearing mount as well.

It's common knowledge that when you buy a Larue, you get a little wrench with if for the purpose of adjusting, weather it's for wear or a slightly out of spec rail...the throw lever(s) can't compensate. Not necessary with the Bobro. It registers evenly on the beveled surface of the rail, which is the correct registration. It applies the same amount of pressure on any rail, in spec or not.

LIke you about the Bobro, I'm not saying the Larue is bad...just saying this just takes the QD thinking a little further. I got lucky enough to find this one for 180.00, but I like the features enough to pay a few extra bucks for it. To say the Larue does everything this mount does, just as easily or effeciently is just not true. It's nothing personal, although it sure seems that way with Larue fans.

Again, JMO.

http://www.performanceboats.com/html/youBoat/data/500/medium/00118.JPG

http://www.performanceboats.com/html/youBoat/data/500/medium/00119.JPG

Seems to me the main thing it has going for it is you don't have to adjust it, ever.... neat. My mounts have made tiny marks that haven't done anything, this is true. So has shooting my gun. Dropping into prone tends to give it some marks too. Weird. You can pack the LaRue full of sand but, wait... no you can't. There's nowhere to pack it in.... it doesn't have a gapping mechanism hiding underneath. I have never, not once, had one of those tiny levers catch on any other kit, unlock the lock, and send my optic falling... not once. I've adjusted my LaRue mounts once... when they got put on. Everything else you said about dragging it through the shit is nice and all, but you're fooling yourself if you think there isn't a shit-ton of active military who'll tell you they did that, and more, with the LaRue mount in the sandbox. It's all good though, this isn't personal for me in the least. I see people advising other folks and I want to make sure all the facts get brought in. It's what keeps this site going.

It doesn't matter to me who's mount people go with.... it really, honestly doesn't. Let's just make sure all the facts are straight when we're advising folks... I'm sure the Bobro is a fine choice and will serve the folks who want it well.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:15:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip>
The Larue is a good mount, but IMO the Bobro is just a better mouse trap that took the QD idea and went a little further forward with the thinking.
The military sure agrees.

Okay, since you're tossing my name around in here ... please enlighten me,  "the military sure agrees"  about what ??

ML

P.S. Oh, and sorry to have to bring the beat down Forest.

Quoted:

IBMLBTBD

ETA - Speaking of "wear points" ... I don't think a LaRue mount has been on either of these battle specimens ... found –-> HERE

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1262/alasad109xz8.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/DM1975/DSCF1517.jpg

Out of all that has been said here about the Bobro mount, and you quote that one comment?

From weaponsevolution:
Rainier Arms05-30-2009, 09:07
I spoke with Andrew and he's overwhelmed with military orders so most commercial production has come to a halt. I get small boxes of parts from time to time but not nearly enough on scope mounts or bipods. Sometimes that's the problem with making a superior piece of gear. Everybody wants it all at the same time. Ask Noveske....

Now I'll admit, out of everything I said, that was a vague comment based on the above. I don't know that the military is in fact picking up the Bobro optic mount specifically. (you know more about that than most).
Guess you got me there.

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#37]
ADM or LARUE
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:55:37 PM EDT
[#38]
I like both
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 7:31:33 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

<snip>

Listen we're all about gear that works and everyone knows we only USE gear that must work in the field and must not fail. So I guess before the mud get's slung (as it does sometimes), let's just be crystal clear on what some mounts really do based on real world parameters no matter what name is on it. Hope this helps.

Vic

excellent post.

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 7:51:07 PM EDT
[#40]
I am by no means HSLD, but most who know me also know that I am substantially anal retentive and hyper critical of sub-performance.  I also swap optics more frequently than most, typically multiple different optics for a given platform, so QD is very important.

I don't know if LT is "the best", and they are certainly not "the only".  What I do know through extensive actual live fire testing under varying conditions is that every time I put one of the dozen or so LT-equipped optics back on, the zero is held, and that is all that really matters to me.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#41]
I can say the same thing.  I shoot with Murderman and we both have optics going on and off our weapons at all times.

ACOGS, AImPoints, Variable power optics, Lasers for hunting at night and playing at night,

Larue Mounts work, they stay adjusted to whatever rail I have adjusted them for and the return to zero when removed and reinstalled.

I am buying a new precision optic and it will ride in a Larue Mount.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:03:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Just my observations on my AD mount. To adjust the throw lever to the rail you had to position the nut on the opposite side just so. Problem was with my LMT rail at one position it was too tight and couldn't be closed the whole way, at the other position it was too loose. Also the stupid little spring in there fell out the first time I used it.

I kept it for all of four weeks and sold it on ebay at no reserve, where I got $15 for it. Granted it coulda been my LMT rail was out of spec, but I doubt it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:24:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Thank you for not letting me down

Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip>
The Larue is a good mount, but IMO the Bobro is just a better mouse trap that took the QD idea and went a little further forward with the thinking.
The military sure agrees.

Okay, since you're tossing my name around in here ... please enlighten me,  "the military sure agrees"  about what ??

ML

P.S. Oh, and sorry to have to bring the beat down Forest.

Quoted:

IBMLBTBD

ETA - Speaking of "wear points" ... I don't think a LaRue mount has been on either of these battle specimens ... found –-> HERE

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1262/alasad109xz8.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/DM1975/DSCF1517.jpg

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:04:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I can say the same thing.  I shoot with Murderman and we both have optics going on and off our weapons at all times.

ACOGS, AImPoints, Variable power optics, Lasers for hunting at night and playing at night,

Larue Mounts work, they stay adjusted to whatever rail I have adjusted them for and the return to zero when removed and reinstalled.

I am buying a new precision optic and it will ride in a Larue Mount.

Doc, just for the record, the QD mounts on both of my lasers and both of my NVD's happen to be "other than Larue"...maybe Mark and Austin can convince me to make the swap.  

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Larue.

1- They take care of you
2- Its a very simple...fool proof design with literally NOTHING that can go wrong
3- Turning a wrench once...isn't that difficult.  I also appreciate the fact that since I am the one doing the adjusting, I KNOW its going to work, and I know its going to be set up properly regardless of how far to the spec side my upper is.

Im sure the Bobro is nifty, but my laziness will never be such that I am willing to accept more moving parts.

Also steel- I appreciate your willingness to openly challenge the Larue Crue (Am I the first for that one?  Cause if so I'm trademarking it and Mark...if you use it well you're gonna get SWANNED ), just try to keep things on point and factual.

I can't tell you how many times the wear-mark/eventual re-zero thing has been brought up and ultimately shot down.  Mil-spec anodized receivers with a properly installed mount do not have this problem, and that is a fact.

In short, you have the right to challenge but ARFCOM as you are aware is big on the "post proof" idea.  Just a friendly hint for future conversation
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:40:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Larue.

1- They take care of you
2- Its a very simple...fool proof design with literally NOTHING that can go wrong
3- Turning a wrench once...isn't that difficult.  I also appreciate the fact that since I am the one doing the adjusting, I KNOW its going to work, and I know its going to be set up properly regardless of how far to the spec side my upper is.

Im sure the Bobro is nifty, but my laziness will never be such that I am willing to accept more moving parts.

Also steel- I appreciate your willingness to openly challenge the Larue Crue (Am I the first for that one?  Cause if so I'm trademarking it and Mark...if you use it well you're gonna get SWANNED ), just try to keep things on point and factual.

I can't tell you how many times the wear-mark/eventual re-zero thing has been brought up and ultimately shot down.  Mil-spec anodized receivers with a properly installed mount do not have this problem, and that is a fact.

In short, you have the right to challenge but ARFCOM as you are aware is big on the "post proof" idea.  Just a friendly hint for future conversation

I wouldn't get too carried away there. This board can be a little "selective" when it comes to furnishing/requiring proof. As a matter of fact, the "facts" and "opinions" seem to fly failrly fast and loose at times. Just a friendly hint that NOTHING posted here should be blindly accepted as gospel. There is a big difference between feelings, opinions or allegiances and facts.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Larue.

1- They take care of you

I wouldn't get too carried away there. This board can be a little "selective" when it comes to furnishing/requiring proof. As a matter of fact, the "facts" and "opinions" seem to fly failrly fast and loose at times. Just a friendly hint that NOTHING posted here should be blindly accepted as gospel. There is a big difference between feelings, opinions or allegiances and facts.

So basically...you're agreeing with me?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:25:01 PM EDT
[#48]
We Are the

LARUEMINATI

and

[Monty Pyton]Nobody expects the LARUEMINATI![/Maonty Python]

J/K

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

My AD-68 holds zero.  
I would like to point out that LaRue and ADM are perfectly capable of playing nice on the same gun.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:28:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My AD-68 holds zero.  
I would like to point out that LaRue and ADM are perfectly capable of playing nice on the same gun.
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh38/mikes822/DSCI0026.jpg

+1 I like them both, but if I were to buy one brand new I'd go with Larue just because I think the fit and finish is a little nicer.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top