Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/28/2009 9:45:30 AM EDT
$585 with larue mount..NIB...free shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380143479900&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

NO MORE GUYS sorry

I also used the bing 8% cashback so total comes out to about $539!!
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 9:56:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I like pie
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, I got ya beat.  Back when the cash back was 25% and there was also a 10% ebay coupon, I got the same combo from the same guy for 390.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 5:17:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sorry, I got ya beat.  Back when the cash back was 25% and there was also a 10% ebay coupon, I got the same combo from the same guy for 390.

me too!
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 5:34:44 PM EDT
[#4]
If you miss the sales, I got the H-1 at   MANVENTUREOUTPOST.com   for super cheap. same price every day...great deal - sure you don't get a larue hat and dillo dust, but ol' larue doesn't sell the darn H-1, and I don't dive that much with my rifle...lol

H-1 with larue - $562 shipped
T-1 with larue - $612 shipped

Link Posted: 7/28/2009 9:08:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

me too!

Yes I remember the cashback at 25%. I also got a pretty good ACOG at an incredible price back then!!

But now it is only 8%

Oh well still a heck of a deal!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 7:38:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Are you sure that LaRue mount is the real thing?
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 8:19:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are you sure that LaRue mount is the real thing?

The dealer is Smartgunner. Definately a reputable dealer. Has already thousands of  + feedback.

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Something about the larue mounts I didn't know - I thought at first it was strange that other companies had the larue mount - until I found out that Larue mounts are actually OEM sold by AIMPOINT themselves...they are even on their website.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#9]
+1 for smartgunner I have 2x T-1 w/ LaRue mounts that actually got shipped directly from Aimpoint through him.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 3:21:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
+1 for smartgunner I have 2x T-1 w/ LaRue mounts that actually got shipped directly from Aimpoint through him.

Yep Tommy is aces @ Smartgunner....got a bunch of stuff from him....without a hitch.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:26:37 PM EDT
[#11]
nice deal. I just bought an Aimpoint Comp M4s a couple weeks back off of eBay... NIB for $648... minus an 30% off eBay coupon that was limited to $200 and then I used bing cash back for an additional $51.84 off!

Total shipped to my door $396.16 ! ! !

Can't beat that with a stick.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 9:12:32 PM EDT
[#12]
What is this ebay coupon you speak of?  And no, you can't beat that...

Quoted:
nice deal. I just bought an Aimpoint Comp M4s a couple weeks back off of eBay... NIB for $648... minus an 30% off eBay coupon that was limited to $200 and then I used bing cash back for an additional $51.84 off!

Total shipped to my door $396.16 ! ! !

Can't beat that with a stick.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 5:32:51 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm new to Bing and tryin' to figure out the Cash Back thing. I understand (I think) but how did you connect Smart Gunner to the Bing/Cash Back discount.  Smart Gunner isn't listed in Bing's list of participating stores and I don't see anything on Smart Gunner's ebay store page. Help me out...please!
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:24:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm new to Bing and tryin' to figure out the Cash Back thing. I understand (I think) but how did you connect Smart Gunner to the Bing/Cash Back discount.  Smart Gunner isn't listed in Bing's list of participating stores and I don't see anything on Smart Gunner's ebay store page. Help me out...please!

Google Bing....
Then on the bing home page type in Aimpoint....
Then on the top of the results it should say Cashback 8% on Ebay....Click on the that link and it will take you to ebay...
Make sure when your on Ebay the Bing Cashback logo is on top of the webpage!

Then search for your product and use the buy it now feature. When you buy the product you should receive an email to your account on how to obtain your cashback...

Hopes this helps....If I forgot anything please anyone else chime in!

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 6:34:21 PM EDT
[#15]
AFA said:
Google Bing....
Then on the bing home page type in Aimpoint....
Then on the top of the results it should say Cashback 8% on Ebay....Click on the that link and it will take you to ebay...
Make sure when your on Ebay the Bing Cashback logo is on top of the webpage!

Then search for your product and use the buy it now feature. When you buy the product you should receive an email to your account on how to obtain your cashback...

Hopes this helps....If I forgot anything please anyone else chime in!

Thanks!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top