Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/15/2009 8:44:03 AM EDT
Looking to finish my first AR with one of these, but they are scarce. Anybody got one with a review? Where did you get it?  Searching threads has not produced much.

I wonder how long it will be before Larue offers them in a combo?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Im in the same boat. Ive been keeping up with a bunch of websites, but none seem to get anymore stock. Midway was expected to get more today, but now it says 7/31 expected availability now.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:01:44 AM EDT
[#2]
My local gun store has had them, but he is selling them for nearly the price of the scope and the larue mount put together. I saw that on Midway. I think no dealers are getting any of this model from Trijicon currently. Must have a ton of amber and red triangle post optics to sell first........
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:05:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Way to drop the ball Trijicon. After the green triangle was pumped up to be the "Second Coming", there are none to be found. I guess they are out of green, or maybe triangles...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Way to drop the ball Trijicon. After the green triangle was pumped up to be the "Second Coming", there are none to be found. I guess they are out of green, or maybe triangles...

At this point I would take a rhombus in green.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:22:53 PM EDT
[#5]
They gotta sell some amber and red's first before the green comes out! Not many will sell then. My new noveske recce looks sooo lonely with an empty larue spr mount on it
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

HAHAHA A RHOMBUS!!

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:21:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HAHAHA A RHOMBUS!!

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/goldencrane/laughing-smiley-007.gif

You don't need a rhombus all you need is "An Arfcom Stigmatism"...
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:31:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Just got mine
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:23:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just got mine

Where did you get it from?  I have looked EVERYWHERE and no luck finding any(in green that is)  Please tell
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Relax....they'll get them out the factory soon enough....

Nothing compares to the societal meltdown and premature ejaculation Magpul invoked amongst Arfcommers during the infamous UBR release.

Take a deep breath and do some "ohms".....
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:26:10 AM EDT
[#11]
From the places I have called, I have heard anywhere from the end of June to the end of August for the tr24g
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top