Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/13/2009 9:02:40 PM EDT
Here's my dilema...
I'm just finishing my latest AR build and I am undecided with what optic to run.  This AR is will be used primarily for 2 gun, Turkey and Varmint hunting.  I will be adding a Surefire Scout and I don't know if I should go with an Aimpoint, Eotech or Millett DMS-1.  I have had both Aimpont and Eotech but was thinking about something different.  Also with the Surefire added and on at night, will I be able to see through the optics?
thanks.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:43:53 AM EDT
[#1]
anyone's thoughts...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:52:55 PM EDT
[#2]
What kind of AR setup is it?  What ranges are you looking for?  What is your overall price range?

For Aimpoint/Eotech prices I would look at:

Weaver Classic Tactical

Bushnell Elite 4200 1.25-4
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:07:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What kind of AR setup is it?  What ranges are you looking for?  What is your overall price range?

For Aimpoint/Eotech prices I would look at:

Weaver Classic Tactical

Bushnell Elite 4200 1.25-4

I have the Bushnell ELite 4200..it is awsome optic.Maybe more quality than Leup or Nkon if better!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:06:18 PM EDT
[#4]
AR set up is a M&P15T upper quad rail free float with an YHM lower and magpul furniture.  Range...anywhere up to 100yds mainly for nightly varmint.  Price range for optics was something cheaper than a Eotech or Aimpoint.   Thanks guys.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top