Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/13/2009 1:15:42 PM EDT
It seems these are being closed out for a cheap price.  About $175.  Any opinions on these.  Seems like it might be a good light duty scope for casual use on a CAR size rifle.  I see SWFA doesn't carry them any more and they are not on ATNs web site so I am assuming they are no longer made.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:23:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Anybody ever used one? or even seen one?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:36:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got one....its decent, I swear it isn't really 5X though, as my 4X acog magnifies more

For the price, I'd say pass....I paid about the same a few years ago, Im not real happy with it and it sits in my safe un-mounted collecting dust now....alongside other shitty scopes I purchased.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:50:37 PM EDT
[#3]
The center of the view is reasonably sharp, but softens at the edges. VERY narrow field of view. Its biggest problem is the weight. I feels like it was meant to survive a nuclear blast - I've seen plumbing fixtures that are not as sturdy. Tends to make smaller rifles top rather heavy. Its sitting in my closet also.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top