Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/30/2009 3:54:42 PM EDT
Does anyone besides Eotech offer a reticle other than the standard dot in their 1x scope?  I am looking for a "red dot" scope but am not a big fan of the single small dot.  Is seems to be too slow and to dificult to pick up fast - for my old eyes anyway..  I like the Circle Dot in the Eothech.  I also like the Millet DMS reticle, but do not want any magnification.   Same goes for the soon to be available Burris.  Like the reticle, do not want the 3x.

Dont care about price right now..100...500 whatever.  Just want to check my options at this point.

Its going on top of my Bushy M4gry Flat top with the 14.5 barrel - this is my short to mid -range  plinking and coyote/critter buster.  I have Pre 64 M70 in 270 for the larger stuff and distance shooting.  no reason for me to put anything other than a 1X on the Bushy.  

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:01:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Leupold CQ/T that I like alo.  The reticle is similar to that of an EOtech.  The only problem is that the illumination is not very bright and does wash out in bright sunlight.   The reticle is etched into the glass, so unlike an EOtech, you can use it without batteries if the batteries die.

Juan
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top