Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/30/2009 7:59:51 AM EDT
Any reviews? Any experience? Any way to mount it on an AR....riser needed? Battery life?

"A nonmagnifying, ultracompact red-dot sight engineered for fast acquisition on close-in targets. Ideal for plinking, turkey hunting or tactical applications, it has a 3-MOA dot and will stand up to heavy-recoiling rifles and shotguns. Recoil-tested in rifles up to .375 H&H. 3,000-hour battery life. Weaver-rail-compatible."

Bushnell Website

An aimpoint T1/H1 will pwn this thing obviously. For my .22 it may do the trick though.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:18:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Found another topic about this optic on a google search. No clue why the ARF search didnt work. From the little reviews it doesnt look all that great and of course always leads back to the T1/H1

After the few reviews I read I dont know if I would even put this on my AR-22. Would love to hear some feedback from members with experience though.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top