Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 8:15:50 AM EDT
this may have been covered before...my shtf ar has an eotech with small batteries...511 maybe?  every few (maybe 6) months, at least one of the batteries are dead and no dot...something seems to drain them, is this normal? and yes, I'm sure its stored in the "off" position....thanks for any input!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:26:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:29:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Some older revisions experienced this problem. Contact EoTech, and they should have a way to resolve the problem.

I've older and new version eat batteries.

It's the only real downside to Eotechs.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 10:12:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got an older one (takes the small N type batteries) and it too will eventually drain the batteries.  I've come to accept it and take them out if it will be put away for any long period of time.  Not ideal but I love the sight otherwise.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:24:46 AM EDT
[#4]
its f revision...isn't that newer?  eotech may do something for this?...maybe I can just unlatch the cover???? thanks 4 replies!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top