Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/25/2009 4:23:39 PM EDT
IM LOOKING AT PUTTING A HOLOGRAPHIC SIGHT ON MY RIFLE. I'M LOOKING AT THE EOTCH 512 A65 OR THE AIMPOINT M3. CAN YALL TELL ME YOUR PREFERANCE OR EXPERIENCE WITH THESE SIGHTS AND IS THE AIMPOINT WORTH THE EXTRA $.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#1]

ETA:  It's not your fault, because you're a newbie.  Just use the search function to find tons of threads about this same topic.

Long-story-short:  lots of people love both, the Eotech used to be the rage, Eotech had some spotty quality for a bit, and now Aimpoint is the rage (again).
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 4:36:47 PM EDT
[#2]
look for the search button, this same topic comes up every two days
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 4:37:47 PM EDT
[#3]
NOT LOOKING TO START A THREAD WAR HERE. I KNOW THEY ARE BOTH FINE OPTICS. I'D JUST LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOME FOLKS THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE TWO.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 4:38:49 PM EDT
[#4]
THANKS REELSCREAMER....NEW TO THE SIGHT AND WILL FOLLOW UR TIP.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#5]
The caps lock key is right next to the search button.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Stop yelling and look at the post I just put up with a extra word added to your subject. Look for a used ML2 on the EE and you will be able to get one for around $300...you can't go wrong with an Eotech either. Just don't get a cheap $50 optic...believe me I already asked and learned my lesson. BTW...I'm a noob too and understand the diffilcuilty to do a search with a free account. Pony up $24 foe a membership...it's worth it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 4:55:38 PM EDT
[#7]
EOTECH I would say I own both
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top