Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/23/2009 11:29:50 PM EDT
Does anyone know of any adjustable rear sight like the KAC 200 - 600 meter sight? How is the KAC sight in terms of quality/fit/ease of adjustment?

Thanks
John
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Try the MA tech that the army uses, great BUIS and if for somereason you want to dial it way out there you can.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't mean to take this off topic, but with the MA BUIS I had experience with, it would refuse to stay folded––with every burst I shot it would pop back up and obscure the Aimpoint dot.  

I wouldn't reccomend it, but that's just IMO.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:23:17 PM EDT
[#3]
oops!
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a scanned copy of the instructions I can email. Email me and I will send it to you.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 7:29:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like the detent is worn down on the Matech and needs replacement.

Most Matechs stay firmly down unless some bored dumbass (I've known several) flips the sight up/down/up/down for a few hours every day... wears it down and then won't stay DOWN.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top