Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2009 1:50:52 PM EDT
I was going to purchase from Botach but called and they are out of stock.  Does anyone know another source besides Smartgunner and Larue?
Link Posted: 1/21/2009 1:52:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2009 2:05:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the links guys.  I'm in Tx and would like to avoid sales tax, so I would like to purchase from out of state.  Botach, although not currently in stock is only $380.  Is it possible to find a price this low anywhere else?
Link Posted: 1/21/2009 2:06:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks for the links guys.  I'm in Tx and would like to avoid sales tax, so I would like to purchase from out of state.  Botach, although not currently in stock is only $380.  Is it possible to find a price this low anywhere else?

Where in TX?  Can you make it to Austin?  They can take phone orders and you can pick it up.  Tax is less than shipping.
Link Posted: 1/21/2009 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Wish me luck.  I just bought a CompML3 from Botach with 2nd day air shipping for $410.  Before I ordered I called too see if it was in stock, sure enough they did have quite a few ML3s he said.  I will report back once I receive it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2009 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wish me luck.  I just bought a CompML3 from Botach with 2nd day air shipping for $410.  Before I ordered I called too see if it was in stock, sure enough they did have quite a few ML3s he said.  I will report back once I receive it.

Hope everything works out OK for you...Botach has had problems with quite a few orders shipping lately..Check out their thread in the "Industry Forum"....I was going to get an Aimpoint 3x Magnifier from them but read the numerous complaints and got cold feet...Good Luck
Link Posted: 1/21/2009 3:37:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I hope you used the buck2009 code.  That seems to be the only way to get a decent response.  I was happy with it, anyway.
Link Posted: 1/21/2009 4:23:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I did use the buck2009 code to be safe.  I will let you all now how this turns out.  I have read all the bad stories, but decided to try for myself.
Link Posted: 1/21/2009 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I did use the buck2009 code to be safe.  I will let you all now how this turns out.  I have read all the bad stories, but decided to try for myself.

Hey, mine went fine.  here
Link Posted: 1/21/2009 4:46:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Take a look at binocular.com.  They are having a decent sale on them actually.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#11]
+1 for Botach!!!  I decided to give them a try despite all the horror stories I have read.  I'm glad I did.  I orded my Comp ML3 on the night of 1/21, received my order today(1/26).  I will not hesitate to try them again.  I did call before I ordered to make sure the item was in stock.  BTW, this Comp ML3 is awesome.  Now I need to get to the range ASAP.  I did buy my cantilever mount from Larue, super fast shipping. +1 for them also.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Tread lightly with botach, I returned an item,they recieved on the 15 (jan) and I still have not had my credit card reimbused and thats after being told they have done it.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top