Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/19/2008 3:47:40 PM EDT
Posted on this thread:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=406869

I have discovered that my set screws on my M3 knobs are stripped.  I got the Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10x40 Ill. TMR on AR15.com EE.

Well, I finally got around to sighting in yesterday.  I tried to zero the knobs last night and the set screws were wallowed out.

I called Leupold.  They confirmed that my 1/16" allen wrench should work.  They also said that they have seen stripped set screws before.  He put a new set in the mail today, along with an Allen wrench for them.

He showed me how to get the stripped ones out, and said that if I had problems I should send it back to them and they would have it back in 1 week turnaround.

I told him that I bought it used and wanted to know if there was a charge for the set screws or if I had to send it in.

He said "No."  But I do need to get you into our computer–– which he did.

Top knotch service.

I am very impressed!

–– John
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:59:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes they are.

There was a thread a week or two ago and someone said that Leupy wouldn't fix a CQT.

I was like
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top