Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2008 4:59:01 PM EDT
i'm getting really tired of sending scopes that failed back to their manufacturers.  latest victim was a burris fullfield 2.  last was a bushnell legend.  before that a nikon buckmaster.  to date, the only scopes that have held up to frequent trips to the range are a stinking, lousy hakko electro point and a leupold compact efr.  so has anyone had issues with the IOR valdada 4x24 tactical?link  thanks
Link Posted: 11/15/2008 5:18:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's my low magnification IOR 1.1-4x26.  Scope is built like a tank and relatively heavy.  But I love it!

Link Posted: 11/17/2008 3:10:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Its hard extracting info. on the M series scopes. I was trying for a few weeks.

Here are some threads for ya:

Not mine

Mine

Mine

Mine

Keep us informed.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 3:28:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Owned mine for many years and have had it mounted on several rifles.
Only issue is the reticle was illuminated with tritium paint and this died years ago,
Scope still works excellent for daylight shooting.
The battery powered illuminated reticles are much better.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:43:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a 2.5x10 and it has been a reliable scope. Very heavy. Glass quality is awesome.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Its hard extracting info. on the M series scopes. I was trying for a few weeks.

Here are some threads for ya:

Not mine

Mine

Mine

Mine

Keep us informed.

Info's hard to find because the M series IOR's are kind of a bitch to mount properly on AR's.
If you get the mounting down, they kick ass.  I run two high/med-high 30mm QD rings forward or the erector housing (two front rings, no rear).  This gives me good eye relief and I can mount a (low) BUIS.
But I just switched to USO SN4S, so I ain't got no pics with the setup I ended up with.
Here's what I'm talking about though with Leupy QRW's and no BUIS (Leupy's were a tad too low, ended up with Armalite QD's and a KAC 300M sight):

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top