Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/12/2008 7:20:54 PM EDT
I'm looking for some optics for my AR.  I want something good but that I can afford. I've been looking into the Aimpoint M3, ML3 and the EoTech 512 & 552.  Can someone point me in the right direction on where I can purchase any of these and receive a military discount?

The ACOGs look great but at around $800 (with military discount) that's a bit out of my league.
Link Posted: 9/12/2008 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Brownells
Link Posted: 9/12/2008 10:51:06 PM EDT
[#2]
check with Mooneys you can find them in the industry section.  they gave me a good deal last time i bought one.
Link Posted: 9/12/2008 10:57:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the suggestions so far. Keep them coming.
Link Posted: 9/12/2008 11:30:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Brownells

I'm almost positive that you get a better price from LaRue when purchasing one of their combos, plus they give a discount for their mounts if you're mil.
Link Posted: 9/13/2008 12:33:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm waiting on LaRue's response. I like their mount.
Link Posted: 9/13/2008 4:09:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Brownells

Brownells 'discounted' price is about $20 higher than most site sponsers advertised price is.

Brownell's is good for alot of stuff if you have a dealer account set up, Optics is not one of them.
Link Posted: 9/13/2008 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#7]
If you contact Aimpoint from your .mil address I bet they will take care of you.

They just might have some sort of a professional deal that they dont like to advertize
Link Posted: 9/14/2008 6:47:53 AM EDT
[#8]
brightflashlights.com
Link Posted: 9/14/2008 7:30:01 PM EDT
[#9]
www.RainierArms.com

We can definately help you out.
Give us a call or email.

253-218-2999
[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/15/2008 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, I thought I give you military guys an update on this. I emailed and called multiple places (except Rainier Arms; haven't got to you yet). Believe it or not, the cheapest place I've found carrying Aimpoints has been Botach Tactical (I've heard all the horror stories). Their price (shipped) has beat everyones price even without a military discount which I happen to find very interesting.

I will give [email protected] a call soon and I will email Aimpoint via my .mil email account and see what they say.
Link Posted: 9/24/2008 11:16:44 AM EDT
[#11]
www.adstactical.com

You can access it through aafes.com or just through their URL.

No tax, free UPS ground.

Oh yeah - if you have an AAFES STAR card, you can use it with them.  

Link Posted: 9/24/2008 1:09:14 PM EDT
[#12]
What kind of discount is usually given?
Link Posted: 9/25/2008 10:21:36 AM EDT
[#13]
rainier arms has ridiculous discounts if you're military.

If they have military activated on your account, all the prices on their website adjust accordingly.

Really look at the eotech prices.
Crap blew my mind.

I've spent over 3000 bucks with them, ..way too much as an junior enlisted man.

Edited to add,

just looked at their site, check out the acog 33-8.  My suggestion is just pony up and buy the acog. U wont regret it, or the trijicon tr21r
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top