Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2008 2:00:31 PM EDT
Okay, i have a Benelli M4s90, and i have an Aimpoint ML3 on it right now, on an ADM QR mount.

The sight is just so damn big. I really love it, but when i take it off, the gun just feels lighter.

So do you think i should stick with the ML3, or should i sell it and go with an Aimpoint Micro instead? If i sold the aimpoint and mount, i could buy the H1 with money left over to save up for a LaRue QR mount for it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:09:56 PM EDT
[#1]
yes, thats what I would do.

At least Im planning on putting a Micro on my combat scatter gun.

Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:17:05 PM EDT
[#2]
and sell me the m3 cheap :)
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 7:27:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump for the night crew...
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like you have already made up your mind. Get the H1
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 8:18:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I sold my M2 after getting a T-1 and have no regrets.  For a shotgun the Micros would be a MUCH better option than a full size Aimpoint.

My only complaints about the Micros are cosmetic.  I am so used to seeing the M68s on M4s that the Micros look funny to me.  This did not stop me from switching over after having both and trying them both out.  The Micro won hands down.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:28:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Hmm, i spose i'll have to get rid of it now

Funny, when i originally was looking for optics, i wanted to get an H1 micro, but for some reason i didn't

Ohh well, lesson learned i spose. I'll be able to get enough from the ML3 and mount to get the micro tho
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:33:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hmm, i spose i'll have to get rid of it now

Funny, when i originally was looking for optics, i wanted to get an H1 micro, but for some reason i didn't

Ohh well, lesson learned i spose. I'll be able to get enough from the ML3 and mount to get the micro tho

Hopefully.

I had an ML3 priced at $400 with an AIMPOINT QRP and was bombarded with stupid low offers like $325 cash shipped....now, if I were a crackhead that would have been a great price.

If you bought it from Cabelas like I did you could just return it and get the full value back....man I love Cabelas for that reason alone...not happy with it? Bough it a year ago? No problem.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 3:09:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Micro all the way.. I would have to due to the fact I would need to mount it along side with my ACOG. But I seem to be doing just fine in CQ with the ACOG alone. I would like a Micro on a SBR but we cant have them here in Hawaii so it wouldnt matter..
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top