Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 2:53:46 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about these 2 models of rails. I would opt for more expensive models but the budget is a little small right now. I will be mounting a rail on a Stag Arms ar15. If anyone has any suggestions please be kind and post where I could find them.
thanks

ALUMINUM Handguard Set (Carbine) 4-Sided Rail

Aluminum 6 Rail Hanguard Set for M16/AR15/M4Carbine

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
On a budget, I would go for YHM 2-piece rails personally.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:34:13 PM EDT
[#2]
agreed.  the yhm are nice for the $.  so are the midwest industries 2 piece.  caa make some decent stuff but i am skeptical about there forends.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Unarmed, are you looking for midlength rails?
Midlength
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:24:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I am looking for a rail system that will fit a Stag Arms.The ar-15 has a 16 inch barrel.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I would go for a Troy Drop In which is about $150 new, or a KAC M4 RAS from the EE for about the same price.

They cost a few bucks more than something like YHM, but the difference in quality is worth it.  Would you buy a '92 Ford Fiesta or a '00 BMW 5series if the difference in price were only $1500?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top