Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/13/2008 5:37:07 AM EDT
Have a Hakko carry handle scope that seems to work well except the lock down lever under the carry handle does not tighten as well as it should. Some time ago I saw a post, perhaps in reference to some used Israeli scopes, where an alternative of removing the lever and replacing with a knurled knob was mentioned. Does someone out there remember this thread, or can you give me some pointers on where to find the right knurled knob?

thanks  
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 10:29:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the response, was actually looking for just the nut or gnurled knob part, have you tested this part on a Hakko to see if the threads are the same? I hesitate to take the Hakko out of the rings unless I know it is going to work.
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 10:42:36 PM EDT
[#3]
No, I have not tested it on a Hakko.  I have on an ACOG...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:22:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a Hakko 4X21IR coming this week.  What is your opinion of the scope?

Tom
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top