Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2008 11:31:29 AM EDT
I have a left-handed Stag upper and I just bought a LaRue Tactical Cantilever CompM Aimpoint Mount for my CompML2. I realized that having the mount on the rail keeps my ejection port cover from opening all the way. It's at least at a 90 degree angle from the opening, but I'm wondering if this will cause a problem for extracted brass. I know I could always remove the cover, but I was curious if anyone knows the angle that extracted brass leaves the port? I don't have a camera on me, but if anyone has the mount just throw it on the reverse direction and you should see what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#1]
You should be fine. Most of the time the brass will come straight back and hit the deflector.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top