Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/6/2008 5:08:50 AM EDT
I remember the finding the M68 manual online , now I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have it in pdf format ?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:30:51 AM EDT
[#1]
If it helps the newest TM is # TM 9-1240-413-12&P  dated 25 July 2004

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:42:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you have AKO access?

Thats the easiest place to find it.  If the distribution is not limited would make a nice addition to the library here.

Trying to find an online Aimpoint manual in early 2001 is how I found this place
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:21:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
www.aimpoint.com/upload/products/manual/Manual_M2ML2_inplastad_10590-2.pdf

Thanks, but I am looking for the military TM
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 12:45:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I have only seen printed copies and not a .pdf.  I do know that the TM is Distribution Code C, which means it is not for public release, so if a .pdf is located the person that post it could get in a bind with Redstone Arsenal for putting it online.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have only seen printed copies and not a .pdf.  I do know that the TM is Distribution Code C, which means it is not for public release, so if a .pdf is located the person that post it could get in a bind with Redstone Arsenal for putting it online.

Thus probably why I can't find it anymore
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:27:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I have it now, PM me your .mil email address and I will send it to you.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top