Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/3/2008 5:40:51 PM EDT
How many people use these on there EoTech's?  and are they any good?

I was looking at them on a website, I like how it dosnt raise the Eotech up like so other QD mounts do.  So you want have to adjust the way you get your site picture  Plus it will co-witness with BUISs

Sturdy?
Reliable?
Return to Zero?
Any pictures?

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I love it on mine.  This is like the only picture I have from this side.  Guess I will have to take some more.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Very desireable.  Good zero repeatable. Doesn't affect EoTech height on the rail.  A must-have in my view.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#3]
The GG&G will not work on the newer 516, 556 or 557.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:12:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got one and really like it.  Seems to work fine and repeats zero.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:16:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The GG&G will not work on the newer 516, 556 or 557.  

Which doesn't seem to be a problem since the 557's dont seem to work anyways

I have GG&G stuff, very well made. I'd say get the Accucam, if the EOTech takes a dump, having the QR ability is priceless IMHO.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:47:04 AM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the replys.
I did a search but couldnt come up with anything, maby I was using the wrong words.

One more thing.
With one of those since the eotech is not raised up any.  A magnafier placed behind it would line up just right correct?

Sorry for the questions if they are  easy.  This is my first OWNED Ar-15 im working with.  All the others ive shot have been friends so they did all the figuring suff out and i just got to shoot em lol.!!

Thanks!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top