Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2008 1:10:55 PM EDT
How well does the EOTech 3X Magnifier really work when used with a Military eotech holo sight? Is the image good when used togather and is it worth the price? I have several holo sights and sometimes wish I had alittle Mag such as the 3x to help out at longe ranges.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:29:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a 552 mounted on my RRA 16. It is mounted on a 110 mount with the 3x mounted directly to the flattop with the fixed mount they are perfectly aligned. The 552 is mounted with space to operate the switches...

I am 71 years old and with the 3x I shoot 2 Inch groups at 200 yds with plinking reloads. I turn down the power of the 552 so low the big ring is barely visable,but that center dot is very small and bright.
Was by least favorite rifle to shoot with the 552 alone. Now it is the only one I want to shoot.

Get one..................Jim
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#2]
+1.  

I use the same technique when shooting through the 3x on my 512.  It keeps the dot very small.  I love it.  I can shoot sub MOA groups with it.

The awesome reticule is main reason I didn't get an aimpoint.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top