Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/21/2008 8:46:21 AM EDT
I've updated the Big List of One-Piece Mounts.  New pics, new centerline height data, price info added, and some long-range mounts with elevation offsets added.

www.maxicon.com/guns/optics/one_piece/ar15_onepiece_mounts.htm

Thanks to all those at arfcom who have helped with photos and measurements!  Let me know if there are any errors or if you have info I'm missing, or if I've failed to credit someone.  It's a work in progress...

Link Posted: 1/21/2008 9:39:07 AM EDT
[#1]
WOW Nice work..... Some mounts in there that I did'nt even know existed. Also the unimount from NF has 20moa built in to it.

ETA: This info really does need to be tacked.....This will awnser so many questions its rediculas.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 9:44:09 AM EDT
[#2]
AWESOME....

I was wondering why there wasn't something like that tacked in this forum.

That looks better than what I was tinking about.

-3D
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 12:22:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Very good info there, I am not knowledgeable enough on optic mount to comment on the accuracy of the info but I will find it useful.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 7:58:11 AM EDT
[#4]
The tacked threads are great resources, but they have a few problems - they're not organized, by the time they hit a couple of hundred messages it can be hard to find something specific, and people don't always leave their pics in place, so you come up with broken links for some of the pics.

I started this as an entry in a thread, but it's much easier to maintain as a single site than updating threads on multiple boards.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top