Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/3/2007 11:08:22 AM EDT
Anyone know where you can find only the Flip-To-Side (FTS) mount for a 3x magnifier behind an EOTech? The only FTS mount Ive found is the mount LaRue makes but I think it only lines up with aimpoint scopes and not EOTech. Ive seen the FTS mount EOTech makes, but I only see it being sold with a 3x magnifier.  I only need the mount, any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:34:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Here it is, The LT 3X Magnifier Mount. Comes in two heights. The tall version lets you mount the magnifier behind the Comp M2 with our LT150 and LT129 Mounts. The lower version works with our EOTech mount.

The Larue version works on Eotechs. You just have to buy the Eotech mount too. I could'nt find anyone else selling a flip mount. GG&G has a QD magnifier mount that works with Eotech.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:16:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't EOTech sell their FTS mount separate from their magnifiers? I haven't seen the mount solely for sale, without either the 3x or 4x magnifier to come with it. I dont want to spend all the money for the LaRue mounts.  I'd prefer to just buy one FTS mount if possible.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top