Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/3/2007 8:06:36 AM EDT
www.heartlandamerica.com/browse/item.asp?PIN=53839&SC=WIQ10001
Is it worth the $58 (40% off coupon) or so shipped or should I spend $100 shipped and get the

Barksa 20-60x60 instead?

www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=190831

Keep in mind I am using a $99 Simmons 6.5-20x50 scope on my rifle. I just bought a house and can spend big $$$ on gun toys for now at least.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 4:36:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Come on I know everyone! in here has an opinion
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:57:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't expect much out of it.  What are you going to use it for? casual shooting? In my opinion light gathering is much more important magnification on a spotting scope.  Too much mag and you get mirage.  Not enough light and you can't see the holes on paper. Kowa, Leica are some of the better scopes but you pay for what you get.  Try Jim Owens site at www.jarheadtop.com.  He has some reasonable priced spotting scopes.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top