Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2007 4:07:54 PM EDT
Because I have one of those on a lightweight carbine, and in fact I really do like it. Now I'm building another lightweight that, if I didn't already have the H-1, I'd think it the perfect red dot for this new carbine.

But man, I just have a hard time with the idea of owning two of the same rather expensive sights and, also, I'd really like the new gun to have its own dedicated sight. So what comes close to filling the same niche as the H-1? One option I've considered is the Burris Fast Fire/LaRue Iron Dot combo, but I haven't seen much feedback on it for either function or sturdiness. Any feedback for that? Anything else?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:35:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I sold my ML2 and M2 couple of years ago.  When I got the itch to get another Aimpoint, I looked at another M2, M3, M4 and T1.  I got the M2 with a LaRue mount, the battery life and 2MOA of the M3 aren't enough for me to spend extra for it, and I don't like the M4's mount.  The T1 cost more than the M2.  The M2 was perfect for my need for use with NOD.

Later I got a T1 anyway after seeing militarymoron's T1 at the range, but only because I got a great deal from Kiser Munitions.  It's a cool little sight.

If you want variety, then get the less expensive ML2, ML3
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top