Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/10/2007 10:51:43 AM EDT
They say The Energiser E 2 last the longest with digital cameras and such but which batteries have the longest life with optics like the EO Tec? I understand that just because a particular type of battery will last longer in one device doesn't really mean it's best suited for another. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 1:03:47 PM EDT
[#1]
That's what I use. A little pricey, but they do last longer.

Tack
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:38:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Tack

I was reading somewhere that just because a battery is lithium and rated highly for "hi tech devices" like digital cameras doesn't mean it's best suited for longest battery life in sights like the EO Tec.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:32:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I was reading somewhere that just because a battery is lithium and rated highly for "hi tech devices" like digital cameras doesn't mean it's best suited for longest battery life in sights like the EO Tec.

That is true but is this case the Energizer Lithiums you are talking about work great in the EOTech.  It's all I use in my EOTechs.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:51:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tack

Where did you read this?  Can you provide a link?  There are no AA batteries that beat a lithium AA in any type of AA battery operated devise.  Flashlight, EOtech, Camera, or remote control the lithium AA always wins. Energiser lithium AA are a true 2900 mah capacity.  That is unmatched.  Duracell alkalines are 2850 and rechargables run from 2000 to about 2650/2700 (true capacity) and the higher the drain the better the lithiums perform.  The colder the weather the better the lithums perform as well.  In fact the Energiser MAX and Duracell ULTRA batteries (the best alkalines you can buy) still get smoked badly at any appreciable draw even though the ratings are close because the Energiser lithiums perform WAY beyond the specs indication.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top