Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 4:05:37 PM EDT
Can you guys point me to a website that sells the ACOG TA31RCO-M4CP, that has a good reputation and decent pricing.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:18:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Can you guys point me to a website that sells the ACOG TA31RCO-M4CP, that has a good reputation and decent pricing.

Thanks!

Larue for the optic+mount combo deal.

LaRue

ETA: oops. They don't stock the TA31RCO-M4CP, but if you give them a call they might be able to hook it up.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Mike at CSGunworks.  Great guy to buy from.  He will give you the best price.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Why should I buy the Larue mount over the Trijicon TA51 mount that comes with the ACOG?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why should I buy the Larue mount over the Trijicon TA51 mount that comes with the ACOG?

Repeatable zero.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Repeatable zero.

Would you elaborate more please. Will the Trijicon TA51 mount not give a repeatable zero? How does the Larue mount do this? Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:59:41 PM EDT
[#6]
LaRue use's magic and I think your going to have a hard time finding that optic...

Alot of folks think its a waste and suggest that you just get the TA31F
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:05:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Repeatable zero.

Would you elaborate more please. Will the Trijicon TA51 mount not give a repeatable zero? How does the Larue mount do this? Thanks for the help.

Throw levers. Trijicon Mounts use nuts for mounting, and varying torque on the nuts will throw your POI around. Larue uses throw levers that mount consistently every time, which will not ruin your zero. Chances are that you will remove the ACOG from time to time, and the larue mounts make this a hassle-free thing.

ETA: +1 on the TA31f unless you plan on shooting moving targets.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:08:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I've always had excellent service from Rainier Arms
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:15:15 PM EDT
[#9]
+1 for Larue.  You will eventually get the Larue mount anyway, so you might as well get them together.  BTW: you are a lucky man!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:06:59 PM EDT
[#10]
GDS Enterprises.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:36:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top