Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2007 4:30:51 PM EDT
I have 10 M2's coming to my department from the fed's, however, it looks like someone, being the Air Force took off the rotary switchs for the brightness.  Other than sending them back to Aimpoint, who fixes these sights?
Link Posted: 9/21/2007 4:56:49 PM EDT
[#1]
They gutted the whole switch? Or did they just remove the knob? If just the knob maybe you can order replacements and install them your self.
Link Posted: 9/21/2007 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure.  From the pictures that the DRMO sent me, it looks like just the knob is missing.  I will not have them in my possession until late next week.
Link Posted: 9/21/2007 6:58:38 PM EDT
[#3]
If it’s just the knobs, missing you can fix this your self. From what I posted below........ it looks like a common problem.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:23:43 PM EDT
[#4]
bump
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:44:25 AM EDT
[#5]
QUIB, Thanks for putting that back up.  Well they came in, all but one are M2 models, and I called Aimpoint, and they are sending out the switch knobs.  I was able to get most of them to work, and it looks like I only have to send back three to get repaired.  BTW, Aimpoint told me to go to Midway USA for parts.  They seem to be the largest dist. for all the parts?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:49:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
QUIB, Thanks for putting that back up.

No problem.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top