Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2007 12:01:43 PM EDT
is there any specific way to do it or is it just like any other scope? what distance do you have yours sighted in for and why. I remember reading about something called the "millitary zero"? is was the idea that if you zerod at 30 or 25 yards you would also be dead on at 300 yards, or something like that. in addition, with this method, you always amed for the targets  waist. and if he was within the 25-300 yard distance, the round would imapct between waist and shoulders. dose anyone know better about what it is that im babeling about?

I know I probably said everyting wrong but thats why im asking? sorry for the newbie question, and thanks for all the help. here is a pic.

Link Posted: 4/22/2007 12:12:22 PM EDT
[#1]
50m is the popular zero for the EOTech. If your lacking an owners manual with zero instructions you can download that along with the appropriate zero targets on EOTechs website.

www.eotech-inc.com/cust_documentation.php
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 10:02:00 PM EDT
[#2]
might want to slide that eotech forward a notch or two to allow room for a rear BUIS, my .02
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 3:59:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Let us know what kind of groups you get at 300 yards with your EOtech.

Zero at 50.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 9:45:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
might want to slide that eotech forward a notch or two to allow room for a rear BUIS, my .02

Already have, that pic was taken a wile ago.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top