Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/26/2007 8:58:23 AM EDT
Can anyone recommend a quality NM sight? I want something reasonably conventional that will fit in a carry handle. Not one of those $400 german contraptions that look like they belong on a mortar. I'm willing to pay up to $300 for it. I've looked at both the Armalite at RRA NM sights and both seem roughly the same. Can anyone suggest some others? Does anyone have experience with these?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#1]
For the Service Rifle, your choices are 1/2 MOA clicks or 1/4 MOA clicks.  The sights have to look like the standard issue sights and thus fit in the carry handle the same way.

You can also select the aperture size that you think is best for you.

The german contraptions that you are talking about are NOT NM sights, those are for match rifles (or mortars.)

My service rifle has NM sights from ArmaLite.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:02:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you get it direct through armalite or through someone else? Armalite's website kind of sucks and I can't order online.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top