Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/8/2007 8:20:59 AM EDT
Link

I like the sound of these, they have turrets for .223 50 grain 55 grain and 60 grain.  Price is nice too, any feedback on these?  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/8/2007 11:27:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Not yet, but I hope to have one soon.  I want the 3-12 SF but it's out of stock.  Please give us a review if you get one.

-Hershey
Link Posted: 2/9/2007 4:21:45 AM EDT
[#2]
You might want to read the 2 reviews that are posted on the Cabelas website before making you decision:

Cabelas Tactical Scope
Link Posted: 2/9/2007 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the heads-up Henry.  Looks like I may be looking elsewhere.  

-Hershey
Link Posted: 2/10/2007 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#4]
That is too bad, i like the looks but if it is not practical and a waste it looks like a poor investment.  You get what you pay for
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 7:47:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I;ve read the reviews but I still ordered the scope. I will have it in a few days. Some people who post these reviews might be used to the high end scopes like Zeis or Swarovski.

I use several scopes on all my rifles. I have redfields, Weaver Classics, Zeis Conquest and Nikon.

If this scope has anything like what was stated in the review I will let you guy's know.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top