Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/2/2007 4:01:58 PM EDT
Who uses XS Sight Systems Tritium Stipe Front Sight Post?

I just ordered one.  Seems to me it would be fine for close to mid range work with pretty quick acquisition.

I love the tritium big dot on my Glock.  Only have the tritium on the front.

I use a scope for the AR as well.  But I have been kicking around the idea of a tritium sight for close work.  So the choices seem to be: ACOG Reflex, Mep Reflex, ACOG or cheap friggin XS front tritium stripe.

Did I mention cheap?
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 7:30:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I have yet to shoot it but, I have the BIG dot front tritium in a PRI hooded fip up; No rear BUIS- I have a Eotech 552 all the way back.

I will try to use the eotech window as a rear for the PRI front w Big dot.

Eotech reticle is about the same size and configuration as Iron ( circle/dot) except Big dot is BIG- pri hood is just a tad bigger than the 65MOA circle.

the pri fits great in the window.

I will give a range report soon.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top