Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 1:10:30 PM EDT
I have heard people saying that the canadian flat top  is different from the u.s flat top.  does anybody know if your standard detachable carrying handle will fit on the canadian version or do i need to buy adapters?  If so, where can i get them online?

thanks for the help!

dan
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:11:32 AM EDT
[#1]
That`s a good question. I hear the Canadian flat-top has one extra notch on top.
  I do wish I could get my hands on one of your A-1 carry handles though!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 1:17:33 PM EDT
[#2]
there is no carrying handle for the A1.  they put a crapy elcan optical sight on it.  on the a2 the i think put more nothes on the top plus fixed the elcan sigh a bit to make it more stable.

so was it a carrying handle you were lookin for?
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes,  this one.Know where I can get one????

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:34:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#5]
You can get a fully assembled one from the Defensive Edge

A very good price, and no knobs to get in the way.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#6]
so does anyone know if that diemaco fits on u.s flat tops and vice versa?
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:53:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Close but not a Diemaco C/H.  It`s damn near impossible to get anything Diemaco out of Canada.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Anything that will fit on a US faltt top should fit on the C7A1, I know I put a carry handle on mine nad got a shitload of pushups for changing th econfig from my ass of a Sargeant.

It shoudl all fit, NATO donthaknow
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:33:27 PM EDT
[#9]
your section cmdr is an ass hu? LOL.  with us i find its the coy. seargent major who is all anti non-issued kit, dont know why.

and yes, diemaco products cant be found anywhere for retail in canada.  maybe some of the other countries they deal with sell them.

if anyone is looking for a carrying handle for like 70.00 canadian, go to  www.marstar.ca

thanks
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top