Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 2:19:56 PM EDT
I have decided to take the plunge and spend my meager stash of hobby dollars (aka money my wife doesn't know about!) to buy a Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN for my Bushmaster M4 Patrolman's Carbine.  Anybody have a recommendation on a reputable seller offering great deals on this scope? I have perused the ebay offerings and haven't seen any great deals. If anybody has a source or recommendation I would sure appreciate the info!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:32:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Eagle firearms, they have the lowest prices on ACOG"S. I got my TA31F from them several weeks ago at a fantastic price. Their service and support is excellent as well!!!

Raven6

Rangers Lead the Way!!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:43:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Raven! I'll check in with Eagle first thing Monday. Appreciate the reference.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:44:16 PM EDT
[#3]
G&R Tactical has them for $764, but you have to e-mail for call to get the price.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:29:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Salival. Eagle is out of them and the price you mentioned is the best I have heard of by far....$799 was the best before this. I'll be calling Monday A.M. Appreciate the info!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:49:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Keep watchin the EE some good deals turn up on them now and again...if you are consistent to check
it regularly you will snag one...you can always shoot the seller an email and try to negotiate a better
price...

Ya never know...a used one in minty condition will go a long way to keeping peace in the family...

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top